Why benzoyl chloride is harmful to the human body
发布时间：2019/11/27 17:33:00 Source: http://aitixa.com/news191297.html Release time: 2019/11/27 17:33:00
We all know that benzoyl chloride is harmful to the human body, but what are the specific aspects? What are the harms of this product to the human body?
1. Acute exposure to the product may cause headaches, dizziness, and even severe heart and lung failure, coma, etc., and death may result in more severe cases.
2. Nausea, burning in the oropharynx, etc., may occur if ingested accidentally.
3. If accidentally inhaled, hoarseness, cough, chemical pneumonia and other discomfort will appear.
4. Tingling is felt when in contact with the skin.
5. If it comes in contact with eyes, it can cause corneal burns.
In addition to the above-mentioned feelings of direct response, chronic exposure can also lead to memory loss and fatigue, and those who are mild will slowly recover, but those who are severe will become permanent damage.
Although this article is harmful to the human body, if it is properly protected, it can also bring convenience to us. In order to effectively avoid the above situations, we should be very careful during use and store it in a confined space to prevent accident Chance drops to low.
- O-methylbenzoyl chloride manufacturers bring New Year's blessings to friends2019-12-31
- What should be paid attention to when storing and transporting benzoyl chloride ?
- Talking about the use and maintenance of benzoyl chloride
- Talking about the characteristics and manufacturing process of benzoyl chloride