Consulting Hotline: 15052883053
Product introduction: Production method of o-methyl benzoacetonitrile: It is made by reacting acetonitrile with dimethyl sulfate under alkaline conditions.
Physical properties of o-methylbenzonitrile:
1, Density: 1.05g / mL;
2, Melting point: 58-59 ° C;
3. Boiling point: 244-250 ° C;
4. Flash point:> 110 ℃;
5. Refractive index: 1.5264-1.5284.
Production method of o-methyl benzoacetonitrile: It is made by using acetonitrile to react with dimethyl sulfate under alkaline conditions.
It belongs to the intermediates of flurbiprofen and pyrrolfen.
O-methyl acetonitrile should be kept tightly sealed in a tightly closed container and stored in a cool, dry place. Avoid decomposition if used and stored according to specifications. Avoid contact with oxides.
- What do methyl benzoic acid manufacturers need to pay attention to when producing o-toluenenitrile? 2019-06-05
- Application of o-toluene nitrile2019-02-23
- What are the general applications of o-toluene nitrile? 2019-02-23
- Precautions for the use of o-toluene nitrile2019-02-23