Product Details / Taizhou Hongxing Chemical Co., Ltd.
Consulting Hotline: 15052883053
Product introduction: The molecular formula of p-methylbenzoyl chloride is: C8H7ClO. This product is mainly used in pharmaceuticals, pesticides, photosensitive materials and infectious intermediates, such as pharmaceuticals, pesticides and dye intermediates.
H 7 ClO，该产品主要应用于医药、农药、感光材料以及感染中间体等医药、农药、染料中间体等。 The molecular formula of p-methylbenzoyl chloride is: C 8 H 7 ClO. This product is mainly used in medicine, pesticides, photosensitive materials and infectious intermediates, such as pharmaceuticals, pesticides and dye intermediates.
Physical properties of p-methylbenzoyl chloride :
1, Shape: colorless or yellow liquid;
2, Relative steam density: 5.33;
3. Melting point: -2 ° C;
4. Density: 1.16g / mL;
5. Boiling point: 225-227 ° C;
6. Specific rotation: not determined;
7. Natural point or ignition temperature: not determined;
8, Refractive index: 1.5525-1.5545;
9, Flash point: 82 ° C;
10, Vapor pressure: 0.55mmHg.
Para-benzoyl chloride should be stored in a dry, inert atmosphere. Keep the container tightly closed in a cool, dry place.
- What are the uses of methylbenzoyl chloride? 2019-05-31
- O-methylbenzoyl chloride manufacturers take you to learn p-methylbenzoic acid2019-05-10
- Methylbenzoic acid manufacturers analyze the production method of p-methylbenzoic acid2019-04-17
- Methyl benzoic acid manufacturers analyze the preparation method of p-methyl benzoic acid2019-04-04